Aquatech is the world's leading trade exhibition for process, drinking and waste water. The exhibition is a unique concept in Europe with a 100% focus on water, with a visitor attendance of 21,000 from 139 countries and over 850 exhibitors every two years.
2017 Highlights from Aquatech
- 20.490 Visitors from 140 Countries
- 928 Exhibitors at 25.000 sqm.
- 82% International Visitors
- 11.3% Growth in visitor numbers since 2015.
FloodEx Europe is a trade show focusing flood defense, water level management, prevention, mitigation and drainage. For the first time, FloodEx Europe will be held alongside Aquatech, and will gather professionals and authorities within Flood Control and Storm Water.
Pavilion of Denmark
Danish Water Technology Group will once again organize the Danish pavilion at AQUATECH, to showcase Danish competencies within water and wastewater.
NEWS: with a strong Danish focus on flood protection, we will gather a group of Danish companies for a Danish Pavilion at FloodEx Europe.
Aquatech is the main water-exhibition in Europe, if you want to get into the water markets, or confirm your relevance in the market. Many of our participants from previous editions of Aquatech, have had big overseas industrial and/or public costumers, from taking part at Aquatech.
Prices incl. subsidy from TC*
Individual booth, min 9 m2
incl. all activities
DKK 4.075,- /m2
Brochure stand, 1 wall for print + literature rack
incl. all activities
Prices are excl. Coordination fee 4,900 DKK/company, VAT, transport, travel and lodging.
* Subject to Danish Trade Council granting subsidy for the event and min. 10 companies participating.
Benefits of joining the Danish Pavilion
Increase your exposure:
- We have booked 192 m2 in a very good spot at AQUATECH, and 60m2 in a prime location for FloodEx Europe.
- We know by experience that many visitors always come by the Danish pavilions.
- You will be presented in a Danish Pavilion handout with company logo and keywords.
- We will do other marketing work (the extent is subject to subsidy), and make you aware of all possibilities.
Focus on sales:
- We offer you service, a depot, a mutual area, and coffee, drinks, and snacks for you and your guests.
- If you need to leave your stand for a meeting, DWTG will be there to help you.
- We shall also arrange lunch at the booth, for you and your customers (subject to subsidy)
- We will handle all practical issues with exhibition organizer and in relation to stand construction and dismantling.
- An individual area with carpet, expo walls, furniture, company name, lighting, standard electricity/ consumption, cleaning, and a mutual storage room will be ready at your arrival.
- Additional furniture/AV etc. can be arranged at own costs.
Let us do the hard work:
- We have pre-reserved hotel rooms at a good location, and will assist with all practical issues; parking, transport, freight of your goods etc.
- The decorations will be Expo walls, that can be reused afterwards. The walls can be equipped with screens, shelves etc. For larger areas, other individual options are also possible.
- There will be a Danish networking dinner (subject to subsidy)
Participating companiesThere are 10 participating companies.
- Cembrane A/S
- DANVA (Dansk Vand- og Spildevandsforening)
- Hexa-Cover A/S
- Mycometer A/S
- Nordisk Aluminat A/S
- Norlex A/S
- Oxymat A/S
- Unisense A/S
- Water ApS
- WESTCOME Heat Exchangers A/S