INVITATION TO JOIN THE VISIT OF DANISH MINISTER FOR INDUSTRY, BUSINESS & FINANCIAL AFFAIRS TO IRAN 12 – 14 NOVEMBER, 2017
On the occasion of the visit of the Danish Minister for Industry, Business & Financial Affairs to Iran on 12-14 November the Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Confederation of Danish Industry and Danish Export Association are pleased to invite you to join a Danish business delegation with focus on water and aquaculture.
As part of the delegation, you will e.g.:
- Participate in a briefing session with participation of the Danish Minister and the Danish Ambassador
- Participate in pre-arranged B2B meetings with potential customers and/or distributors attended by the Minister
- Take part in relevant site visits
- Attend a networking dinner with the Danish Minister, key stakeholders and your own guests
- Meet with relevant private and public organisations
- Participate in meetings with Government Ministers and relevant business organisations
- Take part in a breakfast briefing seminar with EKF regarding transactions in and out of Iran
THE WATER SECTOR
Purpose of the delegation
- Get insight into the Iranian water market from local sector experts.
- You will have the chance to present your products and services to relevant Water and Wastewater authorities in Iran.
- Individual introduction and matchmaking with the Ministry of Energy, who are the main decision makers within the Iranian Water-sector.
- Build or maintain relations with customers and business partners in Iran.
- B2B meetings with local contractors and consultants, and insight into local water projects.
- Learn how to do business in Iran.
- Meet with other companies that focus on the same markets and segments as you.
For a long period, limited trade with Iran has been a reality caused by comprehensive international sanctions. In the beginning of 2016, Iran experienced a relaxation of the sanctions, which means new opportunities for Danish companies to enter the Iranian market. The Iranian economy is expected to grow, both in terms of GDP, in investments and private consumptions.
Read the latest assesment from EKF on Iran export risks here (in Danish)
To receive the current tentative program for the delegation trip, contact Ilse Korsvang, email@example.com
Read more and see the official invitation here
Market reports can be requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more detailed info on the Aquaculture track here
The Danish Trade Council has granted subsidy for the delegation visit. Hence we are able to offer you the delegation at a very attractive price.
The price is approx. 15,000 DKK* (depending on the number of companies) and includes participation in either the aquaculture or water sector track, joint local transport and joint local dinners. Please note that accommodation and flight costs are not included in the price.
* The prices are ex VAT, and subject to a minimum of participating companies and companies being eligible to Subsidy.
Deadline for registration is 25 October. In order to register to become part of the Danish business delegation, please contact Martin Winkel from Danish Fish Tech Group, Ilse Korsvang from Danish Water Technology Group or Ole Linnet Juul from Confederation of Danish Industry:
email@example.com / +45 6020 8557
Ilse.firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 5089 4488
email@example.com / +45 3377 3018
General terms and conditions can be found at our website www.dk-export.dk
To participate to reduced price your company must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council.
Grants for joint export-promotions from the Danish Trade Council fall under the EU’s de minimis-rules, governing how much public subsidies a private company may receive.
The amount of subsidies received under the de minimis-rules for each company may typically not exceed 200.000 Euro during 3 accounting years.
Participating companiesThere are 12 participating companies.
- AVK International A/S
- BWT HOH A/S
- Cembrane A/S
- Danske Bank
- EKF Danmarks Eksportkredit
- IFU - Investeringsfonden For Udviklingslande
- Jyske Bank
- Kamstrup A/S
- Magnusson Denmark Advokatpartnerselskab
- Phoenix International A/S
- Suez Water A/S