IE EXPO is the number one environmental technology show for China and Asia and is presented by IFAT. IE EXPO is the ideal platform for exchanging knowledge and developing dialogue with potential partners interested in new products, services and technologies. Both private/industrial and public stakeholders are very well represented with global representation from every major organization covering all aspects of:
· Water and Sewage Treatment
· Waste Management
· Site Remediation
· Air Pollution Control and Air Purification
Danish Pavilion - Ready on your arrival
We handle all issues in relation to the delegation trip, programme and stand construction and dismantling during IE EXPO in Shanghai. An individual area with carpet, walls, furniture, company name, lighting, standard electricity/consumption, cleaning, and a mutual storage room will be ready at your arrival. Additional furniture/AV etc. can be arranged at own costs.
Our Chinese water engineer will assist you on the market
Our group manager Mr. Ken Yan will be working to get as many interesting meetings and contacts in place. To support your business further, we can offer you our Front Runner programme.
IE Expo 2017:
1,637 exhibitors from 31 countries
Approx. 55.000 visitors from over 60 nations and regions
100,000 m2 of exhibition space
(In 2017 three new halls were opened)
IE Expo 2018:
The organizers are planning to have more than 120,000 square meters of exhibition space for the 2018 event. The trade fair will be spread over a total of 12 exhibition halls, showing solutions for water, waste, air and soil.
Danish Pavilion - Location in Hall E2 - see floorplan
We have been approved for subsidy from the Trade Council. Hence we are able to offer you a very attractive price for the IE EXPO exhibition.
Individual booth of 9 m2 and all activities 4.050 DKK* /sqm
(i.e. a standard booth size 9m2 will cost DKK 36,450.-)
(first 9m2 will be calculated from the initial sqm price – additional will be calculated from the latter)
Brochure stand (2m2) and all activities (1 wall for print and literature rack) 9,800 DKK*
+ 4.900 DKK/company.
The prices includes following services:
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Your company gets online profile on the exhibition website
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Drinks and snacks will be served for you and your guests
- Central position at the exhibition with high exposure.
- Depot for your brochures and other material
- Common area with tables for meetings, relaxing and networking
- Late arrival – we take care of practical issues.
- We handle most of the communications with the exhibition
- We offer you accommodation offers, goods transport offers and help with other practicalities.
For a minimum of 9 sqm, the Pavilion of Denmark also includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excluding prints/graphics)
- 3 chairs
- 1 table
* Subject to companies being eligible for subsidy – de minimis rules.
** The prices are ex VAT, and subject to 10 participating companies and subsidy being granted. In case of no subsidy and/or fewer participants, we will assess the situation, and come back to you concerning possible adjustments. The prices do not include own graphic works and print, transport, hotel and insurance.
General terms and conditions can be found at our website www.dk-export.dk
If you have any questions or request, please feel free to contact us
Participating companiesThere are 6 participating companies.
- Danfoss Automatic Controls Management Co., Ltd.
- KD Group
- Nordic Technologies A/S
- Sunstone Water Group ApS
- Zheijiang Sunstone Water Treatment Co. Ltd.