Meet new partners and customers
Being the World’s largest environmental exhibition, IFAT is international and decision makers from all over the world visit the exhibition. Therefore, IFAT provides an exceptional opportunity for you to find new partners and customers.
You can expect to meet:
- Decision makers from all over the world.
- Potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors.
Skip the official waiting list
Exhibiting at IFAT with Danish Water Technology Group, you get unique exposure. We have already booked a central placement, which secures a good flow of relevant visitors. Furthermore, booking with us, you avoid the waiting list for available space and secure your central booth and attendance right away.
You can choose between four different Danish Pavilions:
- A3: Water (160 m2)
- A4: Bioenergy (90 m2)
- A5: Waste & Resources (130 m2) – in cooperation with DAKOFA
Please note that the IFAT organizers for 2018 have changed the layout of exhibition sections – read more here
Exhibit with Danish Water Technology Group and get:
- Joint marketing and press efforts.
- Access to networking events with international guests
- An individual, turn-key and full-service stand ready at your arrival – we handle all practicalities.
- Access to a common area with room for networking and meetings.
Furthermore, Danish Export Association is at the event, ready to assist you.
Facts: IFAT 2016
- 3.097 exhibitors from 59 countries
- Approx. 138.000 visitors from over 170 nations
- 230,000 m2 of exhibition space (in 2018 two new halls will open adding 20,000 m2 to the total area)
The Danish Pavilions at IFAT 2018 is organized by Danish Water Technology Group and Danish Bioenergy Group in cooperation with DAKOFA.
We have applied for subsidy from the Danish Trade Council, and have been granted subsidy for the halls A3-Water and B3-Pipes. For the other halls, there are at the moment no subsidy.
Prices with subsidy (A3)*
- DKK 3.850 per m2 - I.e. 9 m2 = 34.650 DKK
- + Coordination fee: 4.900 DKK /company
* prices are subject to companies being eligible to subsidty under the de minimis rules.
Prices without subsidy (A4 and A5)
- DKK 5.300 per m2 - I.e. 9 m2 = 47.700 DKK
- + Coordination fee: 9.800 DKK /company
- (members of DAKOFA, Danish Bioenergy Group or Danish Water Technology Group are eligible for a 4.900 DKK discount)
all prices ex VAT and are do not include flight, hotel and insurance.
The exhibition package includes
- Full service stand. We handle all practical issues. E.g. stand construction, technical installations and dismantling.
- An individual stand of expo walls with carpet, expo walls, furniture, your company name, lighting, standard electricity and consumption, a mutual storage room and an area with coffee/tea/soft drinks, snacks etc. Additional furniture/AV or any other individual wishes from can be arranged at own costs. Wi-Fi is normally available at IFAT.
- Information meeting in early 2018. We will present the stand layout and discuss individual wishes.
- Visibility through joint handout with company profiles.
- Access to networking dinner and reception.
- We have pre-booked a limited amount of hotel rooms in Munich, available for booking by participants.
We offer to arrange layout and printing at your costs. The decorations can be reused for other exhibitions. The walls can be equipped with screens, shelves etc. For larger stands other options are also available.
Participating companiesThere are 34 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- Acta Recycling ApS
- Aikan A/S
- Ammongas A/S
- BEMA A/S
- Biogasclean A/S
- DP Cleantech Global Engineering
- Ejlskov A/S
- Euro Miljø Group Aps
- Gemidan Ecogi A/S
- Grundfos Operations A/S, Grundfos Direct Sensors
- Hexa-Cover A/S
- Ingeniørfirmaet Poul Tarp A/S
- JOCA A/S
- Lauridsen Industri
- LJM - Lind Jensens Maskinfabrik A/S
- Lundsby Biogas A/S
- Metso Denmark
- Mycometer A/S
- Nissen Energi Teknik A/S
- Nordisk Aluminat A/S
- Norlex ApS
- Rambøll Danmark A/S
- RUNI A/S
- Simonsen A/S
- Special Waste System A/S
- Unisense A/S
- ValBeing ApS
- Verdo Energy Group
- Waterzerv Ivs
- WESTCOME Heat Exchangers A/S
- Wintec ApS
- Xergi A/S
- Aalborg Energie Technik A/S
Please specify in the comment, what pavilion you are interested in. Booth placements will be assigned according to 'first come first serve'.