Funding and regulation from the EU forces Serbia to bring several water/wastewater projects to conclusion in the coming years. This means that the market’s public and private sectors has renewed focus on water and wastewater solutions.
The market will be looking for technical solutions like:
- Filters, screens and pipes
- Pumps, valves, blowers, compressors and mixers
- Prefabricated tanks
- Process control systems and sensors
- Dewatering systems
- NRW solutions
- Wastewater treatment systems
- Water resource management
Private investors as well as the EU and Serbian public authorities are expected to fund the coming projects, which creates a large potential for Danish companies supplying quality solutions.
Visits to central utilities and wastewater treatment plants
During this business trip, we visit Belgrade, Valjevo and Zrenjanin. Belgrade Waterworks is the largest utility in the Western Balkans and it is currently serving more than 1.5 million users.
Visiting actual utilities and wastewater treatment plants will give you unique knowledge of the current state and needs of the Serbian water industry that you can use to target costumers relevant to your solution.
Join the business trip and get:
- Direct access to potential buyers, investors and business partners.
- Unique knowledge on the market from a seminar and site visits.
- Great networking opportunities at an official dinner, networking reception and business seminar.
The business trip is for companies that:
- Wants to start or expand business in Serbia and Central Europe.
- Business seminar with B2B-meetings and networking and the opportunity to present your products and solutions to possible customers
- Site visits in Belgrade, Veljevo and Zrenjanin
- Overview of the financing landscape and Danish/Serbian funding of projects
- Presentation of the Serbian water sector by local experts and the Danish Ambassador to Serbia
- Presentation of business opportunities for Danish Companies
Access to Central Europe
Serbia is not the only market in the region experiencing growth within water. The Czech Republic, Slovakia etc. also need new water solutions in the coming years.
This makes Serbia a great entry market where you can collect references for further expansion into Central Europe.
We have been granted subsidy from the Danish Trade Council, which means that we can offer you the full program at competitive prices.
Serbian Danish Water Days: DKK 7,900*
+ coordination fee DKK 4,900
* The prices are ex VAT, and subject to 12 participating companies. In case of fewer participants, we will assess the situation, and come back to you concerning possible adjustments. The prices do not include transport, hotel and insurance.
Time20.11.17 - 23.11.17
Participating companiesThere are 9 participating companies.
- Ambassaden Beograd
- AVK International A/S
- Danfoss d.o.o.
- Frederiksberg Forsyning A/S
- Grundfos Biobooster A/S
- Grundfos Srbija d.o.o
- Kamstrup A/S
- Liqflow A/S
- Liqtech International A/S