Singapore International Water Week and World Cities Summit expo gathers the industry in South East Asia and China. You can expect to meet customers with current needs for the new and innovative solutions and components that Danish companies can supply.
Who will you meet?
In 2016, more than 21.000 guests visited the expo. In 2018, you can meet:
- Agents and distributors
- City planners
- Industrial park developers
- Water and wastewater treatment professionals
Facts from 2016
- 1000 Exhibitors from 57 countries. National pavilions from 16 countries
- 21238 visitors
Why exhibit at the Danish Pavilion?
Exhibiting with us provides you with unique advantages. You get:
- Increased visibility. Danish solutions are known for quality. Being part of the Pavilion of Denmark will therefore strengthen your position in the market. Furthermore, we have booked a central placement.
- A chance to present your products at a Business Forum Seminar that we organise in cooperation with the organisers of City Solutions Singapore.
- Networking. Sharing experiences, contacts and knowledge with the other exhibitors can help you get easier and faster access to customers and business partners.
- A turn-key and full-service stand. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
In addition, we will send out invitations and tickets to potential clients according to your wishes.
We are also working on organizing a reception at the Ambassador’s residence and Danish VIP-presence for the event. This, however, depends on interest and company participation but will add even more activities to the programme.
"When I travel with Danish Water Technology Group, it's easier to attract relevant visitors because several Danish companies exhibit together.”
- Søren Hvilshøj, Rambøll
The following is included in the exhibition package:
- An individual stand at the 96 m2 pavilion. This includes carpet, walls, furniture, lighting, standard electricity, company name and logo.
- Stand construction and dismantling
- Coffee, tea, cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests.
- A common area with seating for meetings, a storage room and a meeting room at the exhibition floor.
- Marketing material: A company profile in the official SIWW catalogue and a company profile in the Danish Pavilion brochure, which will also contain State of Green white papers.
- A Business Forum organised in cooperation with CSS where Danish companies can present their products and solutions.
- A VIP reception at the Danish ambassador’s residence. (TBC)
- An informal dinner for the Danish companies (at own expense)
- Our assistance throughout the entire event allowing you to focus on what really matters, namely your partners and customers.
- We will assist you with travel and hotel arrangements.
Price and terms of participation:
Option 1 - Individual company booth at the Danish pavilion + marketing material and activities: DKK 4,700/m2
Typically 9m2 booth, incl. table and chairs, 3 walls for company graphics, brochure holder, electricity, storage, cleaning as well as a company profile in the Danish pavilion brochure, participation in business forum and reception
Option 2 - Brochure stand + marketing material and activities: DKK 9,500
1 wall (2 m2) for company graphics and a brochure holder in the common area, a company profile in the Danish pavilion brochure, participation in business forum and reception. (max 2 persons)
Option 3 - Marketing material and activities: DKK 1,500
A company profile in the Danish pavilion brochure, participation in business forum and reception. (max 2 persons)
Coordination fee to be added: 4,900 DKK per company
Prices are ex VAT and subject to 15 companies participating and support from the Trade Council in Denmark. We have applied for subsidies and are awaiting their decision. Insurance, flight, and hotel expenses are not included. However BCD offers your the following deal concerning flights in/out of Singapore and accomadation during SIWW- Deadline is April 6th 2018
If we do not receive subsidies, we will have to adapt conditions/prices.
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
- Aquaporin A/S
- BWT HOH A/S
- Danfoss A/S, Danfoss High Pressure Pumps
- Kamstrup A/S
- Mycometer A/S
- NIRAS A/S
- Rambøll Danmark A/S
- Teknologisk Institut, Rørcenteret