Weftec 2017 in Chicago
Weftec has established itself as the largest and most important annual exhibition and conference within public as well as private water and wastewater in the US.
Danish Water Technology Group will follow up on the successes from 2015 in Chicago and 2016 in New Orleans, and arrange the Pavillon of Denmark at the 2017 edition of Weftec - this time in Chicago again.
Why you and your company should participate:
If the US is one of your key markets, or you have an interest in exploring sales opportunities there, then WEFTEC 2017 is the number one water and wastewater exhibition to provide you with an unparalleled gateway into the US market – Private/industrial and public sectors are very well represented.
With growing figures, WEFTEC has established itself as 'the place to be' when it comes to making water business, meet new business partners and exchanging knowledge in the US water and wastewater business.
With expected more than 25,000 attendees and well over 1,000 exhibiting companies, WEFTEC 2017 will again present global representation from every major organization covering all aspects of the water storage, purification and supply industry.
Danish companies within the water and wastewater sector, wishing to develop existing relations with the American water sector, or wishing to gain a foothold on the US water market, will benefit from participating. WEFTEC is also the place to be, if you want to meet a potential agent, representative or distributor.
Who should participate
Danish companies within the water and wastewater sector, wishing to develop existing relations with the american water sector, or wishing to gain a foothold on the US water market, will take great benefit from participating. Companies interested in establishing themselvels through an agent, representativ or distributor will also benefit from taking part in the event.
WEFTEC draws thousands of water and wastewater professionals from around the world each year, including:
- Collection Systems Managers
- District Managers
- Environmental Engineers/Chemists/Scientists
- Equipment Manufacturers and Representatives
- Executive Managers
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment Professionals
- Local, State, and Federal Regulators
- Private Industry and Academia Researchers
- Public Officials
- Water and Wastewater Utility Managers
- Water and Wastewater Operators, and many more.
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor at the Pavilion of Denmark at Weftec 2017, you will have:
- great opportunity of meeting potential customers and partners
- great opportunity of meeting agents, representatives and distributors from the US and the rest of North America
- unique exposure
- the opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design - save the time and arrive late as we handle the practicalities.
Please Sign up below
Price & Terms of participation
Exhibitions in the US are very expensive. This time we will use our own standbuilder and reusable prints to get the costs down. By that we are almost able to keep the 2015 and 2016 prices. We have applied the Trade Council for support. If granted we are able to offer you:
Turn Key Solutuions:
Own booth, price per m2: DKK 5,325*
(i.e. a standard booth size 9m2 will cost DKK 47,925*)
Brochure stand DKK 17,500*
* Prices are ex. coordination fee: DKK 4,900 /company
** The prices are ex VAT, and subject to 10 participating companies and subsidy being granted. In case of no subsidy and/or fewer participants, we will assess the situation, and come back to you concerning possible adjustments. The prices do not include own graphic works and print, transport, hotel and insurance.
- Turn-key exhibition stand (excluding prints/graphics)
- Building and dismantling of stand
- 1 table
- 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Hotel offer (deadline August 15th)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
- - -
Rules and regulations to be eligible for grants
To participate to reduced price (if grants are approved) your company must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council. You find the most important rules described here.
Each participating company must fill in the mandatory business form from TC and must be eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council.
Grants for joint export-promotions from the Danish Trade Council fall under the EU’s de minimis-rules, governing how much public subsidies a private company may receive.
Participating companiesThere are 5 participating companies.
- Biogasclean A/S
- DHI USA
- Linak U.S. Inc.
- Nissen Energi Teknik A/S
- Unisense A/S