What makes WEFTEC a leading exhibition?
With growing figures, WEFTEC has established itself as 'the place to be' when it comes to making water business, meet new business partners and exchanging knowledge in the US water and wastewater business.
With expected more than 25,000 attendees and well over 1,000 exhibiting companies, WEFTEC 2019 will again present global representation from every major organization covering all aspects of the water storage, purification and supply industry.
Also recognized as the largest annual water quality exhibition in the world, the expansive show floor provides unparalleled access to the most cutting-edge technologies, serves as a forum for domestic and international business opportunities and promotes invaluable peer-to-peer networking among registrants.
Exhibit with us
Danish Water Technology Group will follow up on the successes from 2015& 2017 in Chicago and 2016 & 2018 in New Orleans, and arrange the Pavillon of Denmark at the 2019 edition of Weftec - this time in the Windy City of Chicago.
As an exhibitor at the Pavilion of Denmark at Weftec 2019, you will have:
- great opportunity of meeting potential customers and partners
- great opportunity of meeting agents, representatives and distributors from the US and the rest of North America
- unique exposure
- the opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design - save the time and arrive late as we handle the practicalities.
Why you and your company should participate?
Danish companies within the water and wastewater sector, wishing to develop existing relations with the american water sector, or wishing to gain a foothold on the US water market, will take great benefit from participating. Companies interested in establishing themselvels through an agent, representativ or distributor will also benefit from taking part in the event
WEFTEC draws thousands of water and wastewater professionals from around the world each year, including:
- Collection Systems Managers
- District Managers
- Environmental Engineers/Chemists/Scientists
- Equipment Manufacturers and Representatives
- Executive Managers
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment Professionals
- Local, State, and Federal Regulators
- Private Industry and Academia Researchers
- Public Officials
- Water and Wastewater Utility Managers
- Water and Wastewater Operators, and many more.
We have been granted subsidy from the Trade Council of Denmark, to the Pavilion of Denmark at WEFTEC. Hence we are able to offer the below prices:
- Individual space DKK 5,350 / m2
- Brochure stand (wall for individual print at common area) DKK 12.000
- + coordination fee: DKK 4,900 /company
Subsidy has been deducted and are subject to companies being eligible for subsidy under the de minimis rules. The prices are ex VAT, and subject to 8 participating companies. The prices do not include individual graphic works and print, transport, hotel and insurance.
The exhibition package includes
- Full service stand. We handle all practical issues. E.g. stand construction, technical installations and dismantling.
- An individual stand with carpet, furniture, your company name, lighting, standard electricity and consumption, a mutual storage room and an area with coffee/tea/soft drinks, snacks etc. Additional furniture/AV or any other individual wishes from can be arranged at own costs. Basic Wi-Fi is available at Weftec.
- Visibility through joint handout with company profiles.
- Access to networking dinner and reception.
- Marketing efforts, such as press pack and press service.
- We have pre-booked a limited amount of hotel rooms in Chicago, available for booking by participants.
Advantages for you
As we have taken part in WEFTEC since 2015, we have a good position next to the Operations Challenge, which attracts numerous visitors. We know by experience that many visitors decide to come by the Danish pavilion, given the good reputation of Danish Water internationally.
Your company will be presented in the official catalogue and in the event planner.
You will also benefit from a Danish Pavilion brochure with your profile and product descriptions. The brochure will include white papers, and will serve for marketing before/during/after the show.
We will be sending out invitations using the network of the consulate, and make you aware of all other marketing possibilities.
Focus on sales: We offer you services, a mutual area, coffee, drinks, and snacks for you and your guests. If you need to leave your stand for a meeting, we will always be there, and will assist you with any problems.
Arrive late: Together with our stand builder, we will handle all practical issues with the exhibition organizer and in relation to stand construction and dismantling. An individual area with carpet, walls, furniture, company name, lighting, standard electricity/consumption, cleaning, and a mutual storage room will be ready at your arrival. Additional furniture/AV etc. can be arranged at own costs.
Let us do the hard work: We have pre-reserved a block of hotel rooms at a good location, and will assist with all practical issues.
Additional benefits: Networking dinner and Jammin4Water, a social event (own cost)
The Trade Council has offered to invite potential contacts, specifically for the pavilion members
Space allocation and placement will not be provided before we have the final allocation from Weftec orginizers.
LocationMcCormick Place, Chicago, USA
Participating companiesThere are 17 participating companies.
- APX10 A/S
- Aquaporin A/S
- Biogasclean A/S
- Danish Export Association (Eksportforeningen)
- Dansk Ingeniørservice A/S
- DANVA (Dansk Vand- og Spildevandsforening)
- DHI A/S
- DHI USA, Colorado
- Envidan A/S
- Haarslev Inc.
- Haarslev Industries A/S
- Haarslev Industries GmbH
- Linak U.S. Inc.
- NISSEN energy a/s
- Stjernholm A/S
- Unisense A/S