Wind China is a network of local companies and individuals with strong relations to the Danish wind energy industry that supplies know-how, equipment or services to the Chinese wind industry. It works as a platform for exchange of experience and knowledge.
In cooperation with the Danish Wind Export Association and the Danish Export Association the network is working on creating conditions and possibilities to secure and improve the position of the Danish wind energy industry in China. Danish Wind Energy Group China is open to all Danish companies with an interest in the Chinese wind energy industry.
Services and benefits
Here is an overview of the consulting assistance we can offer our members in China
- 2 hours of free consulting assistance a year
- Information about main media within specific sectors
- Information about the latest regulations and certificates
- Meeting arrangements etc. which can include interpretation during the meeting
- Market report, including identification of the potential supplier/distributor/agent in the Chinese market
- HR recruitment
The Chinese Wind Power Industry is the largest, but perhaps also the most complex in the world. Most activities within this network focus on sharing information to get a better understanding of this young and fast growing market.